How to Become A Member:
Thank you for your interest in becoming active in the Pinellas County Republican Party!
By joining the Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee (PCREC), you become a part of our vast network of dedicated Republicans. The PCREC is the local level of the Republican Party of Florida (RPOF), which is the state level of the Republican National Committee (RNC).
It is an excellent opportunity to meet elected officials & candidates, to work together to win elections, to shape the direction of the Republican Party, and to make new networking contacts. This is accomplished by becoming a Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman, or if these positions are already filled, an Alternate Precinct Committeeman / Committeewoman. You can do this by completing the following:
Complete the Membership Application (please remember that it is four pages) CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION
- This includes the Republican Party Loyalty Oath (page 2), per the Republican Party of Florida Party Rules of Procedure, Republican State Executive Committee, Rule 9 A.
- Note that the Loyalty Oath for Precinct Committeemen and Committeewomen (page 4) requires that the signature be notarized.
- Your local bank will usually provide a notary for free
- A notary will be present during our PCREC meetings.
You may submit your completed application either by mail to the address below or during a PCREC meeting. Please REMEMBER TO SIGN IN at the Applicant’s table, so your attendance may be noted.
- We ask that you attend an orientation class to learn more about the PCREC, your duties as a member, the resources available to you as a member, and to answer any additional questions you may have. The class is conducted monthly by our Membership Chairman. It is mandatory that you attend the class prior to being sworn in as a member of the PCREC.
- Once your application has been processed and approved for membership, you will be notified of the date to be sworn in.
- After the swear-in date is confirmed with the Applicant, you will be voted upon by the full committee and sworn in as a Precinct Committeeman/Committeewoman or Alternate Precinct Committeeman/Committeewoman.
- If you’re unable to attend a regularly scheduled PCREC meeting (second Monday of the month), please email the office at Info@PinellasRepublicans.com with your request to be excused.
We look forward to having you as a member of the Pinellas County Republican Executive Committee!